Saturday, January 29, 2011

Back to School

I've been slacking off A LOT and I apologize for being super lazy. I just got back to school last Sunday and this is my second week of classes so I've been kinda busy.

To make matters worse, my roommate moved out so I'm TV-less which is horrible because I love TV and the Australian open is on.

I bet a lot of you are wondering why doesn't Arisa make new posts on her blog with all the free time? Wellll I would but I spend half of my free time sitting in my room in silence. Did you laugh a little? It wasn't a joke. This is a serious matter.


So to pass my free time when I don't have homework or golf practice/workouts, I made myself a twitter with the help of my friend. It's not really going well at the moment cause it looks like nonsense to me and confuses me but feel free to follow me and don't worry I'm working on a new post as we speak, well not really cause I'm not speaking but you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment