Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wet floor and a hot bowl of soup

These series of events happened over the past forty-five minute time span from the time I am writing this.

So I left the school cafe food place with a hot bowl soup. Went in my dorm then I got on the elevator and I ran out to my room to put my soup away because I had to pee really bad. Well I didn't notice the wet floor or the multiple wet floor signs so after running about three steps, I fell flat on my back with a quarter of my soup on my pants and legs. I yelled in pain and then got up real quick and ran into my room and changed. I went back out to clean up to mess before the girls on my floor came out and asked what happened. I definitely brought out my ninja skills for this situation.


Too bad my shorts were inside out, they definitely noticed that and I was about two seconds from not making it to the bathroom. Of course the weird and unfortunate things happen to me when I'm about to pee in my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment