Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Shocked by wood

One time I got shocked by wood. I never thought it was possible until it actually happened.

Last year during my psychology class I was being unproductive with my time so I entertained myself by sliding around in my desk because it was fun at the time. I think we were suppose to read quietly while my professor handed back tests but not me.

So while I was sliding around in my seating for about five minutes, my professor called me up to get my test. As I walked back, I touched my desk and it shocked me. My reaction was like a mixture of hurt and shock. I think yelled Ow-whoa out loud and of course the whole class looked at me.

Later on that week, when I went Psych again and I was scared to sit because I thought was going to get shocked again. So I poured water all over my desk and touched it. Don't ask me why I did that because I forgot water and electricity go together. I was just being really dumb at the moment. When my professor gave me the look I ran to the bathroom to get towels and wipe off the water.

Luckily, I haven't been shocked by wood again since but unfortunately I think I gave some of the kids in my class the impression that I'm a weirdo now.

No comments:

Post a Comment